The Mahaffey Apartment Company, owners and managers of over 8,000 apartment units in Central Florida is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor for our community in Winter Park, Florida.
This position is located at our community in Winter Park – Carlton Arms of Winter Park – off Aloma Avenue and Semoran Blvd (SR 436).
Carlton Arms of Winter Park, a well-established community with lavishly maintained landscaping, rapid response maintenance, and attentive service staff, offers an unusual atmosphere of peaceful, private home dwelling while simultaneously assuring comforts and conveniences of apartment living.
If hired, you would be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Supervising a staff of 8+ maintenance and housekeeping employees, providing direction and training as needed.
- Overseeing a 24/7 emergency maintenance response program
- A/C Replacement/Repair/Troubleshooting
- Appliance troubleshooting and repair
- Plumbing, electrical, painting & carpentry repairs
- Key Control
- Coordination of staff and contractors to complete assignments to company guidelines
- Managing make-ready lists in a timely manner
- Ensuring a timely and effective response to resident service requests
- Maintaining and ordering supplies within budget guidelines
- Maintaining a professional service-oriented environment by exhibiting a positive appearance and attitude
- Coordination of Swimming Pool (2) maintenance and upkeep
- Performance of all general maintenance, including a preventative maintenance program.
- Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (After-hours availability via company-provided cell phone)
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
- 1 week vacation after one year
- 2 weeks vacation after two years and above
- Personal/Sick days on an escalating basis
- Health/Dental Insurance available
- Florida Drivers License required
- Living on-site preferred but not mandatory
- Pool Operators Certificate preferred but not mandatory
- HVAC Certification